Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The QRS in the exercise ECG. Audio only version.


MP3 File

No wardround blog for this week since I am away at the the weekend. I hope Dr Jones will give out the two minute tutorials, but if not I will allocate some on Tuesday.

We better have some reading, though. Since we did not have much of an opportunity to discuss this paper from a couple of weeks ago, perhaps we should go over it once more...I expect everyone to have a (reasoned) opinion about it.

A Necessary Inhumanity? Ruth Richardson. Journal of Medical Ethics 2000;26;104-106

But I must say I am very tempted by Does This Dyspneic Patient in the Emergency Department Have Congestive Heart Failure? Charlie S. Wang; J. Mark FitzGerald; Michael Schulzer; Edwin Mak; Najib T. Ayas JAMA. 2005;294:1944-1956. But perhaps we could leave that for the next week (hint...that means you have two weeks to read it).

And now you all have your 'ECG reporter' badges We can expect thorough assessment of ECGs next week.

I am off south of the border for a few days...but back in bonny Scotland soon.

No comments: