Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wardround 20i6

The two minute tutorials for this week are deferred until next week since we were somewhat short of our intellectual quorum. We can discuss the Lancet cardiology paper (see last week's wardound post) in more detail then, but I would like to add some additional reading:

Clinical decision-making: coping with uncertainty. A F West and R R West. Postgraduate Medical Journal 2002;78:319-32. You can get this from the PMJ online site by typing in the volume and page number, or through the elibrary.

Error: I was mistaken in announcing that the CVP tutorials are this month. They are in February. At least this means my lecture notes are ready well ahead of time.

Interesting topics this week

Melioidosis

PUO

A COUNTERBLASTE TO TOBACCO.
by King James I of England, VI of Scotland.

James I and VI (for DK)

Hulusi Behçet

MJM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.